Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011

Gratitude...

It´s 1.30am right and now and I was just about to doze off when I suddenly felt this pull to write about what I am grateful for in my life right now....and since I´ve accepted that these internal 'pulls' are little messages from my inner guide, I try to follow, so here we go.

Things I am grateful for at 1.35am on Thursday 27. October 2011:

1. I am grateful to be given an opportunity to be loved and to love back.
2. I am grateful for learning how to accept love from others and myself.
3. I am grateful to experience peace in my mind and in my heart
4. I am grateful for my beautiful friends that support me, hear me and love me
5. I am grateful for having open, honest and loving relationships with my parents.
6. I am grateful for having the parents that I have.
7. I am grateful for all my experiences and struggles.
8. I am grateful for the miracle of experiencing a shift in my perception of the world and everyone in it.
9. I am grateful for being able to see the beauty and innocence in all things.
10. I am grateful for my new job and the opportunity to give back.
11. I am grateful for all the happiness I have experienced so far and which is yet to come.
12. I am grateful for my health.
13. I am grateful for having a healthy body.
14. I am grateful for my beautiful flat.
15. I am grateful to Bill and Bob.
16. I am grateful for learning how to stand in my power and having the courage to do so.
17. I am grateful my my ever increasing ability to have faith and to trust.
18. I am grateful to Spirit for guiding me.

And most importantly I am grateful for BEING ME!

Wow, that feels gooood...... What is it that you are grateful for??

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen