Montag, 5. September 2011

Day 4 of TFP

I have not been too great today to be honest. Been feeling really tired and run down and everything just seemed like such an effort. I woke up with a big rain cloud hanging over my window and it just wouldnt go away (it actually did rain all day today). And I feel like I was having just one of those days where everything goes wrong. I got splashed at by cars, made a big scratch on the surface of my new desk AND on the new coffee table (which resulted in my dad having a good rant at me for not being careful and not valuing things) and I forgot to take important documents to the job centre. So, all in all I'd consider this day as not one of my best.

Which, now that I'm thinking about is, is probably part of the problem. Me considering, i.e. judging what makes my day a good or a bad one. I suppose there actually aren't any good or bad days, they are just days and what makes them 'good' or 'bad' depends on what I'm projecting on to them. For example, I'm choosing to judge today as a 'bad' day because I felt tired and didn't get all the things done I intended to. And instead of being grateful for my body's incredible feedback system to my brain (it's letting me know that it needs to rest), I almost punish myself for it by feeling disappointed and frustrated with myself. How insane is that? Instead of giving my body, mind and soul the rest it deserves and asks for, I force myself to keep going and going until I get ill, either physically, mentally or spiritually (usually its a combination of all 3).

But I'm going to do something different right now. I'm gonna finish this post and take real good care of my wee Anni who's asking for some TLC... and you shall have my beautiful little girl.

So, candles on, bath is running, relaxing music in the background and an early night...

Good night folks and ever now and then (more often now than then), give yourself and the little one within some well-deserved rest.

N'night x

1 Kommentar: