Montag, 26. September 2011

Day 25 of the Forgiveness Project

Wow, I dont even know where to begin to share about the incredible things I've have been blessed to experience over the past few days. I've been on the Clearmind International Assistant Training program and learnt so much about myself and my perceptions and had so many opportunities to heal and to experience love, joy and connection.

And one of the biggest teaching (or reminders) came from our incredible facilitator Jacquie and was about the key questions that I constantly need to ask myself, especially in times of struggle and uncertainty.

1. What is this for?
2. Who am I in the middle of this?
3. What am I teaching?

If I invite Spirit into every situation, remain open and curious, keep an open heart and remember that I want to teach love and NOT fear and that I want to stand FOR love and not fear, then even the biggest struggles become an opportunity for growth and for extending my highest self to others. It is important to remember that we are all teachers and students in every situation and that what we extend we keep. So by teaching love and forgiveness we actually keep love and forgiveness.

The Course of Miracles says: "To teach is to demonstrate. There are only 2 thought systems (love and fear), and you demonstrate that you believe one or the other is true all the time. From your demonstration others learn, and so do you. The question is not whether you will teach for in that there is no choice...but what you want to teach on the basis of what you want to learn. Any situation must be to you a chance to teach others what you are, and what they are to you."

And what I want to teach and learn is forgiveness and love. I've learnt that nothing else is real but love and that nothing real can be threatened. That means that nothing can actually come in the way of love, no acts of what might be perceived as unkindness (which actually is a desperate call for love), no kind of separation (be it physical or through time) or any other ego attempts to create barriers to love.

Reconnecting with so many people I feel extremely close to, taught me that there really are no blocks to love and it doesnt matter how far away I live or how long I havent seen these people, the connection and the love hasnt faded. In contrast it grows and grows.

This realisation is so healing for me because I believed that good-byes mean loss and feeling lonely and abandoned. But Im learning that this is not true. The feelings of loss and abandonment are not needed anymore and definitely dont match my recent experiences of saying good-bye. I dont need these ego defence strategies anymore to keep "safe" and to "protect" me from harm. I thank you ego for finding ways of surviving the pain of letting go when I was very young but now I dont need this strategy anymore. I let you go with love and gratitude.

It's been an incredible weekend and I'm also glad to be back in my home. And it feels amazing to have my own home now. I am home. Not in Berlin but inside of me. Huge revelation and growth for me. Maybe that comes with age, now that I'm 28 he he.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen